Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 10:52:31 EST

Alaric Dyson wrote:
> My understanding was that he is unable to support a large volume of
> registered users which would happen if he reduced the price. I myself would
> like to purchase the software just to support his efforts but find the 4Mb
> Demo limit more than enough for me at this time. So thank you Paul for even
> allowing this to happen.

Not to mention that the actual writing of ATA Support was a long, difficult
process involving a ton of reverse-engineering of hardware and software
interfaces, and relentless testing by people around the globe (myself
included). If you think you're paying $66 for software that was written in a
weekend, you're wrong...

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org