Re: [NTLK] [OT] Primus

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 15:42:06 EST

On Dec 13, 2006, at 3:46 PM, Alaric Dyson wrote:

> Very cool. Please send some more. What does he cost and what are
> you using
> to control him?

Thanks for the interest. It will cost around 800 Euros and can be
controlled with a (and now hold on to your chairs, we are actually
going on-topic again ;) :

with a Newton!

(or any other PDA or PC that has a serial port and a few 100k of
RAM). I even have a tiny board based on a PIC and an SD-Card that
happily moves the other robots around autonomously.

We should probably move this off the list though. My EMail is
mm@robowerk.com, or simply the sender address above.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/