Re: [NTLK] IrDA package install problem

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 12:23:20 EST

Marty's right, your best workaround is to manually enter the TCP/IP
configuration for a static IP address.

I've had excellent luck with my MessagePad 2100 with WiFi & DHCP, but
I've always either used Apple Base Stations, Mac OS X Server, or
Cisco routers/firewalls to dish out DHCP. Others on the list have
definitely had difficulties with the DHCP dished out by many consumer-
grade routers.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com