Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 14:06:59 EST

Simon,

As far as properly embedding frameworks into Cocoa applications goes,
have you ever seen Jonathan "Wolf" Rentzsch's first screencast on
"Embedded Cocoa Frameworks"?

http://rentzsch.com/cocoa/embeddedFrameworks

It was always my favorite explanation and example, but I don't know
if Apple's made it any easier yet.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
On Dec 27, 2006, at 12:30 PM, Simon Bell wrote:
[snip]
> The NCX Installer is a workaround that allows me to install libraries
> on your system that should be a part of the NCX app itself.
> (Ultimately, when I work out how to link it correctly :/, NCX will be
> a single app that you can copy anywhere you like.) The installer
> installs the following:
>
> Applications/NCX
> Library/Frameworks/Newton.framework
> Library/Frameworks/OmniAppKit.framework
> Library/Frameworks/OmniBase.framework
> Library/Frameworks/OmniFoundation.framework
[snip]