[NTLK] Problem with the owner card

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 10:51:08 EST

Hi,

I realised I had some problem connecting to the Internet with my 2100.

I had deleted all the work sites, as most of them were test, and
created a new one. But it was still not working.

Then I realised that I could not even open my owner card or delete
it. I managed to create another one, delete the 2, then create a
brand new one, but still the problem of opening the owner card is there.

What can I do to correct this?

Thanks

PS: the problems began after a installed the NCX tools, I'm not sure
it is related, but it may be a nice to know.