Re: [NTLK] Which driver for a3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 09:34:27 EST

> You need to install the Farallon Ethernet driver and the 3com Addon
> driver. Both should be on Chuma.org on the ethernet page, last time I
> checked.
I may have miss-explain myself. I had installed the 2 packages you
mention. I'm not sure is the 3c589.pkg is needed as well. If I remove
the later, I saw that the Megahertz model are gone.

But the problem I have is, when doing the Internet setup, in the
field where I select the card type. I have a lot of choices. Which
choice in the list I need to chose to get the card work properly?

The error I got was that the DHCP server could not be found, but the
real problem, the card link status never light-up.