[NTLK] some manuals for giving away

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 07:05:18 PST

Hey-

While packing for our trip back overseas, I discovered a few software
manuals for a couple programs, and I was wondering if anybody would be
interested in them. I mean, they aren't much, but maybe somebody wants
to complete a collection, or could really use the help these manuals
provide. If you want any or all of them, drop me a line off-list
without the [NTLK] in the subject, or better yet, to my
jonglass_at_mac.com email address.

Here is what I have:

Pocket Quicken for Newton
Pocket Quicken Connect for Macintosh 1.0 (For use with Newton and Magic
Cap Devices)

Action Names User Guides (for both versions 1.x and 3.0)

If I don't hear from anybody about these by Monday, they are going in
the trash, as I have no desire to take these back to Poland with me,
and nowhere to store them here, especially as I no longer use Pocket
Quicken, and have moved beyond AN 3. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland