[NTLK] Standalone software not working?

From: Geoffery Forest (geoffreyforest_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 22:35:16 PST

I've tried installing a few different software packages from
standalone to try out on my newton and I get a message saying that the
files doesn't appear to be a package when I try to transfer it to the
newton. Has this happened to anyone else?
I've had the problem with startbar and super notepad in particular,
but I remember having the same issue with others, I can't remember
now.
Is there somewhere else that these can be found? I didn't see them on
unna, but sometimes it can be tough finding things there...I do try
though.
I appreciate the help
-Geoff