Re: [NTLK] (Slightly) OT: Is "The Wizard of Oz" available in Newton Book format?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 09:31:47 PST

Frank Gruendel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if anybody out there is aware of a
> source of the GERMAN version of the book mentioned
> in the topic? Newton book would be perfect, but a

not sure if you checked either of these sites, but I think they might
have something for you:

http://www.smaragdenstadt-fanpage.de/index.htm

http://emeraldcity.ru/ger/

they both have forum pages so you could ask there if you don't see what
you want.

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.