[NTLK] Help! Dead Newton!

From: Graham Metcalfe (gmetcalfe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 20:49:30 PST

My 2100 has been working perfectly for years. Today it would not start up. I
thought the battery was dead but when I plugged it into the power supply it
would still not do ANYTHING when I turned it on with the power switch. I am
leaving it overnight with the battery removed and unplugged...I remember
something about doing this to force the device to completely reset. I
dunno...has anyone had this problem and is there a fix shy of getting a new
Newt? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

--Graham Metcalfe