Re: [NTLK] Relative 'speeds' of various Newtons

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 19:28:37 PST

Paul Curtis wrote:
> I wish I could say that I would do business with you, but at this point I
> can not. I wish you well and hope to see more contributions made to the
> community in the spirit of goodwill. Then I may be more inclined to do so.
>
> Until then I have more allegiance with Frank and I am willing to pay the
> shipping both ways and for his time plus scotch.

<snip>

I must say I've been VERY happy with my pixsolutions upgrades, newt came
back with nary a scratch, running happily all these many years. NO
issues with speeding it up / slowing it down. it just works.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.