[NTLK] New Newton eBook! Report: "U.S. Manufacturing Innovation at Risk"

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 14:15:02 PST

Hello Newtonfolk:

Looking for some substantial non-fiction reading to sink your brain
into? Sick of reading Project Gutenberg books from two centuries ago?
Well, who could blame you? Here's something completely NEW! Better
than new, it's actually relevant to the current world situation!

The new eBook is derived from a new economic report, "U.S Manufacturing
Innovation at Risk".

The report appeared last week in "Industry Week" magazine. I wrote to
the publisher and received special permission to republish the
document. This document is for anybody who would like a more solid
foundation in understanding the current global economy.

I included all of the charts, graphs, footnotes, and bibliographic
references. It's roughly 230 pages, give or take a page.
Owing to the mental challenge of formatting so much text (Every chapter
and subheading was hyperlinked to the TOC; each and every footnote was
formatted to a smaller text size and then moved to the back section of
the eBook), this eBook will ONLY be available in the more up to date MP
2X00 portrait format.

Look for it soon at the Newton Library archive.
(I won't even bother to post a link, because, damn it, you SHOULD know
it by now!)

Regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA