[NTLK] 5 MINUTE CLINICAN FOR APPLE NEWTON

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 17:42:07 PST

Hey Matt,

Seems to me there's ANOTHER eBook out there, considting of "just" ICD-9
codes. I am pretty sure I came across this while looking for medical
info Newton stuff for my woman (She is a medical billing expert, but
now works in customer service for a very large insurance company). I
will double-check my computers for the eBook. In the meantime, you
might perform a web search for the terms ICD9 and .pkg or ICD9 and
Newton, etc.

Warmest regards,
Matt K
Detroit, Michigan, USA