[NTLK] 5 MINUTE CLINICAN FOR APPLE NEWTON

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 04:07:11 PST

I'd be happy to put up any medical free-, share- or abandonware and
ebooks at the Temporary Newton Library. So, if anything crosses your
path, pls. drop me a line.

Cheers,

DJ Vollkasko
Librarian
http://www.stillnewt.org/library

P.S.: Some new titles recently, check
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/New%20Additions.txt . And now back to
our regular programme--"Which colour are Steve's socks?"