[NTLK] OT: Start Problem iMac333

From: Adam Ladds (aladds_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 02:56:29 PST

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:48:20 -0700, Ian Strom <macjunky_at_uniserve.com>
wrote:

> It is not Unix, it is an Open Firmware prompt, try typing "Mac
> Boot" (without quotes) or other variants of that.

the command is 'mac-boot' or 'bye' which both usually work (without
the quotes), if they don't, hold option and power on the iMac, then
choose your system and click the arrow in the bottom right. As soon
as the computer has booted, go and change the startup disk in the
startup disk control panel/preferences pane