Re: [NTLK] EXIM high Quality ultraclear screen protect for NEWTON 2100 !!!??

From: vassemi_at_gmail.com
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 07:52:54 PST

Why, ?????? this list is Newton USers list so the best place to touch
maximum Newton users like me who would be interested to have the best screen
protect on their machine.
Nothins is commercial here , it is an opportunity i offer to list members !!

Do you think EXIM needs to produce Newton protect to live ? of course not.

THis newton list is to discuss all which is about Newton, that 's the point.