Re: [NTLK] NSBasic

From: Karosa Alabaster (karosa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 14:12:49 PST

Sonny Hung wrote:

>OR
>
>You could do what I was trying to do.
>BUY it off eBay - it is sometimes sold by itself OR as part of a Newton
>Package.
>
>--
>God bless,
>
>Sonny Hung
>the Hung Family

Hello

That's a good idea but I couldn't find it on eBay yet, and shipping
would be murderous (Europe). Same for the money-back if buying directly
from nsbasic.. just not worth it with the import taxes and shipping
(back and forth). But I'd like an opportunity to try it first because if
the utility I have in mind can't be reliably coded in it then it's a
waste of money for me(even with money-back). If anyone would be kind
enough to help me "obtain" a copy I'd promise to keep him updated about
the project :-) I'm thinking an ELM323 interface software, to read car
troublecodes and sensor data, maybe continuous logging for later
analysis as well. Not quite sure about what I could implement in NSBasic.

Thanks in advance

--
Alabaster