Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail or MailV?

From: Geoffery Forest <geoffreyforest_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 02:33:03 EST

Wow, immediately after mailing this, I read some more on the
simplemail/mailv website and saw that simple mail does indeed support
pop, and that mail v is the successor to simple mail. Now I feel dumb.

Well, the question about sending a sketch still stands...and the bit
about gmail but I think I know how that's going to go...
thanks again.
-geoff