[NTLK] newton museum dvd's and Waverley Software Design Workout Log for Newton 2.0

From: toby <tksinats_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 10:08:43 EST

I noticed that this software is in the Newton Solutions guide and
then embarked on a hunt for it. I couldn't find it at UNNA, or
anywhere else. I went to the wayback machine and found some pages
with descriptions, but no linked packages.
I also found some old postings on the list, but it never materialized.

For those who have received the newton museum dvd's, any chance that
it is on there and could be uploaded to UNNA?

toby