Re: [NTLK] NewtSync TroubleShooting

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 09:25:28 PST

Sunday, January 1, 2006 Eastern Standard Time

Hi Jon,

Wow, a million thanks for this and the previous post about syncing with
NewtSync. You have inspired and motivated me to forge forward.

I know that what I really should do is exactly what you did, i.e. go
though all my records one by one. But, that's going to be very time
consuming. I'll try to figure out a way to eliminate all my notes or
something during a merge out of DayLite* into AddressBook, then finally
onto my 2100 via NewtSync. So, a little planning and exploration on my
part before I go manual ;-)

*DayLite: <http://www.marketcircle.com/index.html>
This is my main PIM/CRM where all my contacts originate, as in your case
I believe you use Entourage. I need to think it all through and try to
preserve my DayLite data.

John