[NTLK] Locating NotesOrg 3.0

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 13:20:14 PST

Dear All
I was reading about a programme called NotesOrg 3.0 which I'm intrigued
to try out. Unfortunately all the links I've tried so far are dead and I
can't seem to find a copy on Unna or anywhere else.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a copy. Although it is
mentioned on many sites, I read about it on:

http://www.panix.com/~clay/newton/query.cgi?contact+index

Here is the description which sounds awesome and just what I'm looking for:

NotesOrg 3.0 <http://www.amcontor.com>
The Project & Information Manager is probably the most complete project
and information manager available for the Newton OS. It lets you plan
and manage your projects by setting and controlling a time frame for
each project. And - even better - it lets you add all the different
objects of information that already exist on your MessagePad to your
project as you need them. It does not matter if it is a card, a note, a
meeting, a to-do, a call, a fax, an e-mail message... Everything can be
linked to your projects or even be created right from the project to be
automatically linked to it. All this makes NotesOrg 3.0 a perfect
information manager for you to work with.

Many thanks
Andy