Re: [NTLK] Looking for email address of domain name owner www.newtsync.com

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 13:09:54 PST

It's been a while since I learned these skills, so I may be a bit
rusty, but perhaps this will help:

According to Geektools.com and Whois.net, the registrar for domain
newtsync.com is GoDaddy.com and no record is available there for the
domain.
According to GoDaddy.com, newtsync.com is not available but there is
no record for it. It is also on registrar lock.
This usually means that the domain expired and it is less than the
sort of fluid 60 days for which registrars can hold domains as a
courtesy to their customers (with the hope that the customer will pay
to renew plus late fees plus restoration fees plus penalties,
interest, and whatever else the market will bear).

You probably know all this and are seeking the author's address. I
thought the author was <chris_at_thenowhereman.com>.

-- Richard