[NTLK] IC/VC Import and DateMan

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 09:53:40 PST

After some effort, I've figured out *part* of the problem. Sending
DateMan TODO items via IrOBEX just doesn't work---at best they get sent
over as a text file which doesn't get imported into DateMan on the
receiver. On the other hand, appointments and events do work.

Beaming individual DateMan TODO items does work, but it tedious if you
have a lot :-( And some information is lost---attached notes are not
sent and repeating items (e.g., my annual "change the smoke alarm
battery") become non-repeating.

I'm rather afraid I'm the first to try this, but am hoping someone else
out there has some good news on how to do this. I'd love to do a brain
dump and restore of the Newt from one to another, but I'm still stuck on
using NBU/NCU with Mac OS-X.

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court