[NTLK] Syncing with Tiger?

From: James Charney (james.charney_at_yale.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 06:54:07 PST

Hello--I've been away from the list for a while. I'm delighted that you
are still going strong.
I use my 2100 daily for scheduling mostly and have been synching it all
along with my wife's old iMac, which still runs OS 9. But the time has
come for us all to update--and I gather any new Mac comes with Tiger OS
and that no longer has OS 9 included.
        So how will I be able to synch my Newton on a new Mac? I've looked at
FAQ and the information on WikiWiki, and all I see are methods that
allow you to install packages and files. What I want to be able to do
is routinely backup and synch my dates and addresses as I have been
doing using NCU with OS 9.
        Can this be done on the newer Macs with Tiger? If so, please tell me
how-- if this issue has been discussed in detail before, please give me
the link.
        Thanks very much in advance for your support.
        Jim Charney