[NTLK] T-Shirts?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 07:51:02 PST

Are the NewtonTalk.Net "Ink Different" t-shirts still available? I was doing
some cleaning and came across a still sealed brown envelope from
NewtonTalk.Net with a customs sticker that says "t-shirt." So, I assume that
is what it was. The postage stamp and sticker say March 21, 2003. hehe...
In any case, if they are still available from Victor, then no big deal. If
they weren't, I wondered if maybe I should leave it sealed as a collector's
item or something. :)

  - John...