[NTLK] How to get my eMate to talk to my iBook

From: j u s t i n . z (justinzhuang_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 08:39:09 PST

h i ,
        I have got an iBook, a PowerMac G3 and an eMate. Currently, I can
only connect my eMate to my PowerMac G3 via AppleTalk through a
serial connection using the Modem port. I also have a Linksys Router
that both my Macs connect to. Is there anyway I can use whatever I
have now to connect my eMate to my iBook? I would like to synchronise
my contacts and dates of my iBook to the eMate.

        Thanks...

j u s t i n . z

"... one love, one life, it's one me tonight, one love, get to share
it, lose it baby if you don't care..." — U2, One