Re: [NTLK] WTB: Battery pack

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 10:22:34 PST

    John> I've bought "new" battery packs.
    John> They would not hold a charge.
    John> John

Like I said, YMMV. I bought one and it is in better shape than the one
I've been using for 8 years (or so). If you're up to rebuilding one, by
all means go that route. I've been looking at the web pages on how to
do that and thinking of rebuilding my old one. Right now both MP2100s
have rechargeable packs and AA trays (that latter I carry around as an
emergency spare).

I've been happy with everything I've bought from J&K but, as they say,
past performance is no guarantee of future returns....

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court