[NTLK] Partial list of software for the newton available with 2100

From: Jonathan Nissanov (ymi2_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 18:40:21 PST

I have been asked which software titles I have.

I am sure I have >50 maybe >100. Here is what I remember of the top of my
head:

Leverage, More info, dateman, voice memo, two of the time tracker (don't
recall the name), gps map , blueprint (I think that was the name of the
project management package), bunch of stationaries, basic, newtcard,
hypernewt, vitamin A, morefolder, goes on and on. I spent many years and
over many newtons generations developing my system.......If anyone wants to
know about a specific application, let me know it will jog my memory. I
realize that folks would like a complete list, but if I delve into Newt
world to recover it and organize everything than I might as well go all the
way organize a CD with all the keys etc..That kind of time commitment will
result in my seeking a much higher price. So figure 250 is a bargain and an
adventure for you to go through the items. For applications that came on
media, I have the original floppies (can't guarantee they work-I don't have
a floppy drive). For most application requiring keys, I have those in a
leverage database that I will leave on the system. Remember that many
applications are tied to the owner name so you will have to leave it as it
stands.

I will only remove from the machine: personal files except for list of keys,
alpha and beta software for which I signed a nondisclosure agreement.

Every software is legit license.