[NTLK] WTB MP 2100 and Feeler for MP 130

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 05:49:03 PST

Debating simplifying my computer life. I have an MP130, charging station, battery pack (repaired), keyboard, a couple cases, Newton modem, etc. I am debating selling all this and just getting a MP 2100. What is my stuff worth, where is the best place to sell, and how much should I expect to pay for a 2100?