Re: [NTLK] OT - Palm OS device? Which one?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 19:33:22 PST

On 1/15/06, Brian G. <briansnewton_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Jon,
>
> I forgot to mention one of the Zodiac 2's best features: 128MB of
> internal memory ;-).

Oh, I wish I had gotten this info earlier! I ended up getting a Tungsten T
local to Pittsburgh here. but the Tapwave sounds pretty neat! I like its
large screen and dual card slots, and..... It's a bit pricier than my
Tungsten, but I like the form factor. In all my reading, nowhere did I see
mentioned the Tapwave. I forgot it existed, although I've seen your Flickr
photos before.... oh well, next time... thanks.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland