Re: [NTLK] emate connect to windows platform

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 08:16:00 PST

What speed PC? Running what OS? The faster, newer pc's require some slowing
down. Try using something like slowdown.exe. I guess you have to run varied
numbers of slowdown.exe and adjust the speed of slowdown.exe to get the
computer to slow down to the right speed for NCU. Why they never installed
hand shaking I'll never know. But I keep a Pentium 166 running Win 98SE
around just to feed my Newton.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

Anthony Vernier wrote:
<Snip>
Has anyone sucessfully connected an emate to a
windows platform and moved packages?
<snip>