Re: [NTLK] Getting Newton data into Einstein

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 06:21:22 PST

Thanks for writing back, Grant,

I read your post a few days ago. It answered one of my questions
(which I should have recalled before asking again), namely the
hardware communication. It didn't answer the second question, which
was if there was a way to get Newton data INTO the Einstein system. I
recognize that it's a work in progress, but I'd been wondering if the
developers had some trick floating around that I hadn't heard.

As it is, I remain astonished that it's now running on three separate
platforms. Holy cow! I wish I had any inkling of programming skills
or the time to learn them in order to help out with the project.

Michael