Re: [NTLK] Einstein boots on Nokia 770

From: Nicolas Roard (nicolas.roard_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 11:18:23 PST

On 1/18/06, Andy Diller <dillera_at_sudanacid.com> wrote:
> Einstein seems to run ok at its native rez, however taking up the whole
> screen makes it a bit wonky- it blanks out and won't respond.
>
> It's slow enough not to be able to use it for a Newton, but fast enough
> that Paul should be able to make some magic happen...

Hopefully :)

What did you do to have einstein running on the nokia ? I tried to run
the binary available on kallisys, and I only end up with a segfault..
(the previous one for the zaurus complained about the libstdc++ ..)
einstein on osx works, so I know my rom was properly transferred from
the newton to the mac.
Could it be related to available memory (I have ~50mb free on the mmc,
but no swap) ? what setup do you have ?

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Roard