[NTLK] Intro and some questions...

From: joshua james (doomsdaygap_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 13:56:16 PST

Hi everybody, I'm Joshua. I just got my 2100 for Xmas and I am so in love
with this machine! I had a couple questions, though, if anybody has the
time...
1. How do you make images to use for the background pictures, say for Avi's
backdrop?
2. If I make a book with Press that has images a little to big for the
display, the arrows let me scroll around. However, if I make the pics, say,
three times the width of the display the image looks ok in press but is
hopelessly fuzzy when I look at it on the newt. Any ideas why this is? I'm
trying to get a large map onto it and the only way I've been able to do it
so far is by cutting it up and putting the diff. images on separate pages...
3. Any ides on a small case? I had one made by Bodyglove for my Palm that
was made of this stretchy bodysuit material, and anything like that would be
perfect.

Anyway that's all. Thanks in advance.