[NTLK] 2100 and many bits package sale

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 13:07:15 PST

2100 Newton & many accessories

This package has changed (I sold my backup machine with one stylus
and one AA carrier) and it was sold to someone who reneged when his
car blew up. I’ve plenty of pics I can send anyone interested. (I’m
pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca). I’m very eager to sell it as a package. You can
resell what you don’t need. Try an offer.

Peter Brigg

The list is:

Messagepad 2100 - excellent general condition - my daily machine -
1 slight non-intrusive scratch on screen, upper door broken off

3 AC adapters

3 batteries - all hold enough charge for 2 days of moderate use

2 AA battery trays

2 8AA Apple Extension Battery Packs

1 32 meg Pretec flash card

1 16 meg Pretec flash card

1 3Com Etherlink card (3C589D-TP) with cable

1 TDK Global Freedom 5600 modem with cable with permanent extension

5 original Apple stylii

7 dummy cards

1 Newton keyboard with case and dongle attached to cord

1 dongle to Mac serial cord plus serial to USB converter ending in
USB plug

1 dongle to Windows PC serial cable

1 homemade Newton stand

software (mostly installed, some floppies)

        Alarmist, Big Countdown, Buttonbar,Checklist, Deco Clock, Lextionary,

        Pocket $ with EXchange, Reflex, Shopping, Tapbar, Stewpot, Windows
Install disks

pile of manuals

I’d also be glad to copy my software library, such as it is, to a cd,
if that would be useful to the buyer.