Re: [NTLK] OT: most MoreInfo like Mac software?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 17:32:06 PST

On 1/31/06, Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu> wrote:

> Could someone who has used these give a sense of which is most Newton-
> like in terms of building networks of information while also linking
> seamlessly with my everyday user files (such as the Addressbook
> database, etc.).

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but check out CRM4Mac and also
OD4Contact. These two apps, I believe, integrate the various functions. They
are similar, but not identical, of course. They are kind of like a front end
to your built-in iCal calenders, Address Book and Mail, and maybe a bit
more. You can find both on www.macupdate.com or www.versiontracker.com

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland