Re: [NTLK] Einstein on Mac OSX

From: Tony Kan (tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 20:04:54 PST

So how come you don't use it for your day-to-day scheduling? On losing data
because of flat batteries, I've noticed that the newer Palm and Pocket PC
machines are using nonvolatile flash RAM memory now.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Without ranting too much, for example, I've lost data many times when my
fancy-schmancy Sony UX50 has the battery drain during use. Thank goodness I
backup every 1/4 hour. My MP2100 is now only used to take notes at my
church's annual meeting. I popped in new batteries, fired it up, and
proceeded to write just as if I had set it down yesterday.

[snip]