[NTLK] Transferring notes and Works to Mac desktop

From: r kl <raysnewton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 13:27:15 EDT

OK,

Ray here. Have been out of the Newton loop for a year or two. Nothing
has replaced it, just busy with life. Saying "Hello" to other
Wisconsiners (used to be in Ann Arbor).

So here is my question. Is there a program I can use to transfer notes
or NewtWorks documents to a OS X Mac? I used to remember there was
some way I did it, but can't remember. If it was software based, I
probably have it, as I bought almost everything at one time.

Thanks in advance!