Re: [NTLK] 2100 losing power at night

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 16:41:56 EDT

Other high users of power are
Backlight, you've confirmed that this isn't it
Ir port, open in/out box and tap 'i' select beam prefs. If auto
receive is checked..turn it off.
Communication cards.. if any are present, try removing it

If your batteries are weak they may lose that much power on the
shelf. remove batteries with power adapter attached and see how much
they lose over night.

Good luck

Woody