Re: [NTLK] Problems with dialup connection

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 18:28:03 EDT

Thanks, Woody.

I actually read the script out to the tech, he said it sounded OK to
him. I don't think they have a problem with nonsecure dialup, but I
can ask.

I have a feeling it's a DNS or name server issue, don't know much
about that stuff but all the other stuff is verified with the ISP.

Right about the ethernet, I'm looking for a LAN card and a wireless
card.

But I feel that for traveling around (I write books about camping and
outdoor stuff) I'd like to have a little dialup backup to go with my
Newton.

Just out of curiosity, what's your login script?

Best,

Jim