Re: [NTLK] Disposable Lithium Batts in MP

From: Gopi D Flaherty <gf2e_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 10:21:03 EDT

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Steve Wolfson wrote:
> I know the rechargables aren't good.
> But has anyone used the disposable Eveready Lithium AA
> bats in an MP2xxx. They are lighter but pricier. Claim is 7x life
> in certain kinds of electronics. Just wondering if its worth it in the
> Newt

I've used them before, and I really liked them. They seemed to last a lot
longer, and they were noticeably lighter.

Before I got a rechargeable pack, I would have four of them in my MP2000,
four in my camera, and four in my camera's flash. Once you've got 12 of
them in your hands, you really notice the weight difference.