Re: [NTLK] Connectivity, NewTen and so forth

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 18:17:27 EDT

NCU in classic can use ethernet
Escale can use tcp/ip and can install via ethernet.
You can connect to your mac via your LAN with Newt's Cape on the
newts side and Personal Web sharing on the OS X side.
The Latter two require that you have your Newt ethernet ready, see
wikiwikinewt for setup guidelines and for links to Escale <http://
www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/en>
and Newts Cape <http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/>.

For personal web sharing look in "user/sites" in os x. create new
folder for Newton packages.

Woody