Re: [NTLK] Maybe I've figured out the NCU serial connect failure

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 19:18:53 EDT

A similar case was reported some time ago; you can check the archives.
My reply was that, as far as I understood it and implemented it, the
Keyspan adapter drivers (Classic and OS X) can actually coexist as also
stated in the manual. You just can not use them at the same time.

I use the Keyspan adapter both under OS X (Newten) and Classic (NCU)
after having installed both drivers.

Giulio