Re: [NTLK] HELP! Can't restart in OS X

From: Joey Lindsey <joeylindsey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 21:21:26 EDT

Can't you turn the machine off, take out the boot disk (using the physical
eject button), then restart the machine? that's how I've solved similar
problems in the past. the machine should then revert to the internal drive.
oh, and hi, list. My name is Joey, and I recently got an eMate off ebay.
I've got a wifi card for it and an infrared/USB converter for my friend's
old imac, but haven't sat down and figured out if I'll actually be able to
get any info to the eMate yet...but that's a different story. (the imac has
osx 10.4, not 9 as i thought)
Joey