Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V6 #328

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 02:02:23 EDT

Hi Jim,

Sorry to ask a stupid question : did you choose the folder slid on your
PowerBook disk within the Classic prefpane? (If not, go Apple>System
Preferences>Classic, and choose the right folder in the first tab.)

Otherwise, you may want to run the MacOS X installer and choose within
the options 'Install Classic'.

Cheers,

Andreas

--
MessagePad 110, 130, 2000, 2100, eMate 300
<http://messagepad.free.fr>