Re: [NTLK] HELP! Can't restart in OS X

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 05:26:10 EDT

Pressing the letter 'X' on your keyboard while booting the system
will be forced to boot using the first OSX partition available on the
internal drive.

If you still won't be able to boot on OSX, i recommend to find a copy
of the DiskWarrior CD, boot from it (pressing the letter 'C' while
booting) and then use it to rebuild the directories installed on your
default drive.

Adriano

http://notwen.com/