Re: [NTLK] Help with getting ezpresenter working

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 14:10:16 EDT

You already have the perfect platform for that. I also just installed Win98
SE into Virtual PC. I had an old Win 98 machine for the care and feeding of
my Newton. But the power supply blew last week. So I have been trying things
to get my Windows XP Dell to talk to my Newton. Slowdown is inconvenient and
the connection is not very good. So I tried Virtual PC and wonder of
wonders, Newton Connection Utilities works great. I just finished a back up
of my Newton and my 20 Meg card, no problems. It also means I can keep my
old scanner that only has Win98 drivers too.

Dan Lingman wrote:
<snip>
Now I just need to get the files off of this pc, and onto the newton.
<snip>