Re: [NTLK] Megahertz LAN card: inching toward success but not there

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 15:55:04 EDT

On Jul 22, 2006, at 2:38 PM, John Coady wrote:

> Jim,
>
> There have been so many postings on this subject I'm a bit lost.

Yes,. I apologize for that but I have several lines of suggestion
coming from several listees, and it makes it difficult so sort it all
out on my end too. But years ago, when I connected my newton or
client networks and through a different ISP, it took a while to get
things right. So I will keep plugging away.

> Prefs>AppleTalk>Connect Using EtherTalk and Prefs>AppleTalk>Card
> select your card from the list.

Yes, I checked this myself just before you sent this post, all is
well there.

A few minutes ago I sent a post summarizing the situation for anyone
who might be able to help but didn't want to wade through the series
of posts you refer to.

Thanks,

Jim