Re: [NTLK] New to list and my two questions.

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 20:56:44 EDT

There are several places you can get cables. Though the names escape me
at the moment. I am sure others on the list will chime in.

As for the PC card, no you can't read that on your Powerbook unless you
reformat it, then the Emate won't be able to read or write to it unless
you reformat it again in the emate. The only way to install software is
though serial connection, over the internet, or LAN (either wired or
wireless). Probably the best way for you since you are just starting is
the serial connection. NCU (newton connection utilities) will run but
only under classic. I think there are some package installers that run
on X but not being a Mac user I can't advise you further.

-Dan