[NTLK] Newton Internbet enabler will not load?

From: Chris Browder <newtonusingfox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 14:46:57 EDT

Help!

So, I went to install NIE 2 on the eMate (it came today; dead
battery... going to be doing the battery tray mod I think) but Newton
Connection Kit chokes and does not load the internet enabler package;
it will install the others. I've wiped the eMate twice now and it
still won't take the internet enabler package. Error -1 on the Mac,
just a generic error on the eMate.

Ah, the joys of tech :)

Thanks guys,

Chris

PS: Searching the archives didn't seem to turn up anything similar to this.